It might seem impossible to you right now, but people DO reconcile after a breakup. It has happened to countless of couples every day and it could happen to you too. So stop being depressed and start to put an effort into it. “What are the signs my ex wants me back?” you ask? Here’s the master list, culled from years of successful reconciliations!
1. They start interacting with you again on a regular basis, and they initiate the communication. It could be email messages, phone calls, text messages or face-to-face meetings.
2. They magically appear at places when you are there. Is it simply coincidence? Probably not! They are making use of every chance they can get to see you and chat with you.
3. You hear from friends that they’ve been asking about you. They are probably not just interested in an update on how their ex is doing.
4. They are not seeing anybody new. You might hear from friends that they’ve got no interest in returning into the game.
5. When you e-mail or text message them, they reply to you quickly.
6. If you talk on the phone, they stick around there after the conversation is pretty much over like they wish to talk more. And it’s you that has to finally say goodbye and hang up each time.
7. They appear to overreact emotionally, like they seem like they have got something on their mind.
8. When you see or speak with them, they act nice and generous, or maybe even a bit flirtatious.
9. They take opportunities to touch you, like putting a hand on your shoulder when they’re talking to you.
10. They start using those old sweet nicknames again like baby, honey or darling.
11. In conversation, they repeat your name again and again, like it gives them a comfortable feeling just to be saying your name.
12. Your ex has an interest in what is going on in your life right now. They may ask you “how’s it going?” a lot, and they’re genuinely enthusiastic about hearing what you have to say.
13. They ask you about who you’re spending time with nowadays, and ask you about folks they don’t know, especially people of the opposite sex. What this means is they’re trying to figure out if you are seeing anybody or not.
14. Whenever you talk with them, they tell you a lot about the things going on in their everyday life; telling you little anecdotes of random stuff that happen to them.
15. They talk a lot about personal improvement, working things out, going to the gym and other things they’re doing to improve and better themselves.
16. You realize that they’re making an effort to look good whenever the two of you meet, perhaps putting on some sharp new clothes or fresh perfumes.
17. They start to get enthusiastic about things that you’re interested in. For instance, if you’re into dogs, they start talking about wanting a dog.
18. They like to talk with you about the future, and whenever they do, you’re a part of that future.
All those signs above are indicating that your ex is trying to convey a subtle message. They’re probably afraid to say outright “I want you back,” so this is their way of letting you know.