Course reviewed: Long Distance Love Guide by Bob Grant, L.P.C
Long Distance Relationship = Lonely, Deplorable Reality
That’s how you usually describe the scene when distance plays the role of the main antagonist. Counting the number of miles, waves and steps between you and your partner is exhausting, boggling and tough, not to mention hopeless. That unbearable longing drives you so crazy it pushes you to doubt unreasonably, live wretchedly and even cheat unconsciously.
This Long Distance Love Guide review negates the said equation, though. The e-book’s author, Bob Grant, believes it doesn’t have to bring struggling and agonizing feelings. With his counseling expertise for over 20 years, he can absolutely explain how to:
- Live positively. Turn your premonitions into a terrific actuality. The cliché, “Distance makes the heart grow fonder” is 101% true, only if both parties know how to explore and not deplore their own shore.
- Live proactively. The guide demonstrates how to fix, not just solve, hurdles that get in the way. Yes, you can totally eliminate the recurring anxiety and misery with Bob’s guidelines.
- Live practically. The author himself has been through every pain and annoyance you’re into. Bob certainly didn’t include those unrealistic expectations, exaggerated strategies and impossible wishes.
- Live peacefully. Let problems of jealousy and depression leave you by taking full responsibility on the situation. You don’t need to buy an airline ticket to be with your partner to do this.
There are countless articles on how to handle this set-up but the question is, “Are they that effective?” If you try to disintegrate some of their advices, you’d notice that it would end up building pressure on your partner and your relationship. This eventually causes you to escape by scissoring the strings.
This Long Distance Love Guide review can attest that this e-book will give you the following benefits:
- You get in touch with yourself. The journey begins with knowing who you are: your character, your issues and your fears. When you start from within, everything else follows.
- You get to interact with wisdom. This guide was not only based from theories of Psychology but also from the meaningful insights and experience of those who were successful and unsuccessful with long distance relationship.
- You get empathic understanding. You don’t only get a you-can-do-it or love-will-conquer-everything tap. Bob’s experience will help you assess where you are and lead you to your goal.
- You get confident with every move. Along the way, you might suddenly want to get unattached or lose your temper without knowing if this is the appropriate thing to do or emotion to feel. This guide, however, will tell you how to manage things well.
I understand if you have qualms of downloading the e-book. After all, you may have already known that love isn’t all about proximity but intensity. But if that’s a perennial and universal truth, why is it that many couples who are separated by distance decide to follow different directions? They must have missed some parts of the puzzle so they just gave up something worth preserving.
Now tell me, can you afford such thing to happen in your life too? No way.
In just a few clicks, know the explanation to your worries, the answers to your depressing questions and the strategies to make a long distance love affair work. Trust this Long Distance Love Guide review. Download the e-book now.